Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Morning Ya'll - Frances & Invasion Aftermath!

It's another dreary day here in the Hill thanks to stupid Frances! Yesterday, on the way to work my driver side wiper decided to break ~no problem, quickly ran by Wal-Mart and had a nice lil mechanic guy put new ones on for me. End of problem? Hell NO! Get back out on 95 and try to turn wipers on again ~ NOTHING! Get to work parking lot - BellSouth truck is in my spot and thinks it's kinda comical that my wipers are giving me a fit. (Did you check the fuse? NO! So I try to check it and can't get the dayum thing out) Go inside - it's a typical Monday - only it's TUESDAY and boss has been very busy while I was in Atlanta partying, oh well! Email Tid about the wiper situation - he suggested I check the fuse too! (Dangit, why is it that men know all this stuff and I don't?) Ok, so I'm leaving work and have B come with me to help me pull the fuse out that seems to be glued into place somehow! Put it back and POOF! Wipers work. (Keep your fingers crossed since it's raining AGAIN today)

Last night, I didn't post on this blog because I was busy posting band links and all on ABK Rulz like I said I would. Having problems posting a few songs but still working on it so I should have it all done this evening. Check it out if ya'll get a chance and lemme know what you think.

Second night in a row that I have not been able to SLEEP! Between the tossing and turning, winds & rain - I have managed to get 2 hours sleep both nights and the deprivation is gonna kill me! Slept great all weekend in Atlanta - course Tid was holding me and I was pretty intoxicated but still .... better luck tonight I suppose

I'm eagerly anticipating Rocket 350 & The Defilers coming to the Jinx on the 18th. I Can't Wait! I got a cool azz outfit in Atlanta at Psycho Sisters (Pink Pleated Mini) unfortunately? the leopard print bustier is too small for my boobs so I'll just end up wearing my Rocket 350 tshirt! No Biggie - not going to impress anyone anyways. (Still too busy being totally confused by HIM to worry about any other men right now)

Well, it's time for me to drag my azz to the shower, much as I detest the thought! Hope ya'll have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home