Monday, October 04, 2004

What does your birth month reveal about you?

Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

March
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Ok, so I got this quiz off Chuckie's blog (he always has the coolest quizzes that I always have to take and post on my blog) The results are kinda really close to who I am - well, I don't really think I am revengeful (except where doorbell-ringing neighbors are concerned) but, it's also dead-on to a few other's personalities that I know so, I guess it's not a bad thing.

Let's see, other than telling you I had a busy but good day at work today and that I was able to work on my friend's pc (who took me to dinner for doing so, THANK YOU WILLIAM) I don't have anything else to say so I'll close for now and go to bed ...

If you read this, take the quiz yourself and let me know your results.

Sweet Dreams ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home