Friday, October 01, 2004

It's Friday, I'm Alone & I'm BORED!!

Ok, so this is one of the rare weekends that I don't have the boys and I'm sitting alone on a Friday night bored! Ordinarily I might venture out solo but with the rapist still at large, I'm too chicken to do that. Hell, I didn't even go to Wal-Mart to get ammo that I was supposed to for tomorrow alone because they think he might be stalking women from there!

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :


I'm supposed to get ammo because Tid is taking me to the shooting range in the morning to practice hitting targets but he said he already had some so hopefully, he'll just let me pay him for them even though he said he'd get it later (He's already being nice enough to teach me NRA Pistol Safety so I don't want to feel like I am taking advantage of him because he's supplying everything too)

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Wanna know something else that is strange?? (Ok, well, I'm gonna tell you anyway - KMA) I don't even feel like drinking tonight. Yes, I have beer here ... no kids ... no work in the morning (though Tid wants to hit the range early) and I don't feel like drinking. Wonder what's up with that one??? LOL!

I just realized that I hadn't blogged this week at all since Sunday. Let's see, what have I been doing?

Sunday night - I watched a movie with Andrew (it was pretty cool) and ate cold fried chicken & cupcakes that I made preparing for the hurricane that never showed itself much besides some rain and wind.

Monday night - I got DRUNK! (finished off the cold chicken) aggravated neighbor because I CAN! :D (Ain't gonna tell ya how I did it either)

Tuesday night - Went over to fix my friend Super Dave's pc so that he could get online. (Took a while but yes, I was able to get it to work)

Wednesday night - I got DRUNKER than I did on Monday night. Ended up eating a whole bag of beef jerky along with the 12-pack of Bud Light I polished off ... (had a bad day, don't wanna get into it)

Thursday night - Went to watch my son play football. He plays offense & defense (Right End/Tight End) and looks totally adorable in his lil pads and uniform.

That brings us back to tonight - FRIDAY - ALONE, BORED, SCARED TO VENTURE OUT ALONE. Did I mention I'm bored?!?!? WELL, I AM!!!!!!

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to shooting range.

Tomorrow night, I have an offer to go out with a few friends, there's also something happening in Atlanta .. not sure what, if anything, I'll do because 1 - still worried about rapist ..... 2 - much as I hate to admit it, don't like doing a lot alone .. I swear, being single sucks the mostest!!!!

Ok, I think I have significantly bored the shit out of anyone that reads this .... with that, I am going to go sort through pictures for my scrapbook and maybe go to bed before 11 ...

WOO HOO ~ quite the partier, aren't I???

: : : : : Eat Shit & Die Look on Face : : : : : See ya'll later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home