Saturday, September 18, 2004

Brit's Gonna Kill Me For This One!

Well, after I posted the blog this morning, my phone rings. It's Brit and I am sure she's going to ask me why I'm not ready to leave yet.

NOPE!!!

It turns out, that she is trapped by a snake on her patio while she is trying to smoke. She didn't know the number to maintainence so she called me to give it to her. I woulda gone to her rescue immediately but without any weapons and trying to keep CJ & Devon safely in the house - all I can do is give her the number and hurry to get dressed to go check on her. (After he kills it, he finds out it was a rat snake but we've had a lot of Water Mocassins - so any snake they see, ends up dead - which is ok by me) Luckily, John, her big ole hubby who is more terrified of snakes that she & I both are isn't here right now .. lol!!!

We went to Wal*Mart and of course, I spent way more than I had planned on but oh well - it's only money. Now it's time for me to take a nap - then get up, finish laundry, do my hair, make zombies and shit to get ready for tonight.

I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home