Monday, September 13, 2004

Ugh, I feel like Rip VanWinkle!

I've been asleep off and on all day and still feel drained and tired. Not really sure what it is - just know that for me to sleep this much and still feel tired, something is messed up! Oh well. Maybe it's just that my batteries need recharged .. or that now that most of the stress in my life has been slowly winding down and being resolved, I just need to sleep off the fatigue since dealing with it all alone drained me at times ...

Hanging out with Tid Saturday night was a good thing, even though we're still broke up. Don't ask for an explanation because I don't have one. I just get a kinda strange sort of comfort sleeping in his arms that I can't explain and that because of it, has helped with the ability to sleep really well and for a really long time. It was especially cool because I got to see the Rounders. This weekend Rocket 350 and The Defilers will be at the Jinx and I fully plan on being there ... I can't wait.

Oh shit, I'm rambling and not making much sense at the moment but felt the need to write something on here ...

I'm going to go back to bed now .. hope ya'll have sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home