Sunday, December 19, 2004

Partying With Members of Loserville

So, after work on Friday, I hit the mall again to finish up some Christmas shopping and get some new clothes/boots for myself.

I got home and my friend Steve came down for the weekend from NC so we call up Tid and hit downtown Savannah for a bit.




After shots at the Jinx, we head to SC to go to the Gold Club to see Wormbelly, a band outta Charleston. (Yeah, it's a strip club that has live bands, go figure) Turns out, the band sucks and I have way more fun watching the girls dance and even turn down some free lap dances, lol!

We come back to my apartment and continue drinking a bit until we all have to crash!!! Poor Tid even had to go in to work around 6, ugh!!!

I get out of bed and make a trip to Wal-Mart with Steve for more beer, stuff to make them dinner and yep! more Christmas stuff for my boys.

After we get back, we head over to Tid's for Steve's tour of the Bunker.

Next, we go out to the shooting range and shot the Glock 40, AR-15 and SKS. (I didn't shoot the SKS because Tid was busy trying to sight it) But all in all, it was Very Cool!!!

Then, I make dinner (BBQ chicken breast with bacon & cheese, beefy baked beans, broccoli & cheese and rice-a-roni)

After naps & showers, we all head back downtown.

First stop, the new Irish bar. A neat little bar that has awesome beer!

Then we hit the Jinx again. It wasn't the normal "music" either. It was dance club shit that we had to pay $4 to get in to ... but hey, we all moaned about it a bit but no one left, go figure!!

Being in the partying mood, I even got up to dance on stage a bit and got $1 shoved in my jeans - gotta love that one huh?? hee hee

Steve leaves with some girl so me and Tid keep hanging out at the Jinx until last call, then we go over to O'Connells until they stop serving.

As we decided to call it a night, 2 altercations started but luckily fights were avoided. Tid and I took (well Tid drove) a few friends from downtown to their house and we of course made the customary stop at Krystal's. (You gotta eat Krystal's when you're drunk, it's an unwritten law I think)

Steve made it here by cab about 6 this morning. Tid left around 9 and Steve headed for NC around 11.

Me? After waking up to tell them each goodbye and talk a bit before they left, I have stayed my ass in bed most of the day recovering from my weekend of drunken debauchery, lol!!

Well now it's almost 10pm, my liver is still screaming and I'm still partially hungover so I think it's time for me to get off here and go back to bed.

Here's a link to the rest of the pictures if you want to see:



Hope ya'll had as good a weekend as I did!

Sweet Dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home