Sunday, October 10, 2004

Rainy Sunday In Richmond Hill

Ok, so it's like pouring buckets of rain here right now. Like we needed more rain! (deep sigh)

I was the nice friendly neighbor this weekend. I watched 3 kids that weren't mine (and are younger than mine) ~ 2 little boys while their dad moved stuff into his apartment yesterday afternoon and 1 little girl overnight while her mommy went out last night. It's harder watching younger ones when mine are pretty self-sufficient but I really don't mind. Though hearing Ms. Amy about a Million times can get nerve-racking, I'm sure if I need the parents to repay the favor for me, they will. Not that they have to. I'm just nice like that sometimes ~ but don't tell anyone. I prefer them to think I'm a self-centered, self-serving beotch. Not sure why I want people to think that, but at the moment, I do.

Let's see, what else have I been up to lately? Oh, I posted a personal ad on Yahoo the other night. (Stop laughing at me) I figured ~ What the Heck? ~ and yes, I've gotten replies/responses already and haven't even paid the $19.99 for the "service." (I probably won't either - SO THERE) Yahoo has so nicely found me a few "perfect matches" already too .. (You have 1-5 hearts to determine compatability with 5 hearts being "perfect") Wanna hear the ironic part? (Well, I'm going to tell you anyway) One of my "perfect 5-heart matches" is my EX! Who else but me would have that kind of luck? (rolls eyes) Anyway ~ I guess I'll have to see how this personal thing goes. Hopefully any potential "dates" won't mind me talking about them on here ... hmm, maybe I shoulda posted that in the Ad??

: : : : : Yahoo Personals - About Me : : : : : : : : : :
I should warn you that I have an online journal so don't be surprised or offended if you get talked about on it. If that's going to be a problem, you might want to keep searching because I talk about EVERYTHING on my Blog.
: : : : : : :

Ya think I'd get any responses if I add that paragraph?? Do I really care if honesty keeps people away?? (laughing) Uh No, I don't.

Well, I think I have written everything I can for the moment so I'm going to go see what kind of single men are out there WAITING TO MAKE THE CONNECTION (huge, devilish grin)

Buh bye


1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Buckets of water? WOW! How many buckets? Can I have an estimate?

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home