Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wachovia SUCKS!!!

Yes, I said it. Wachovia Bank Sucks!

How can I make this statement you might ask? Well, being an account holder since 1998, I can honestly say that since their merger with First Union, they SUCK. They take money from your account and then expect you to know where it went. They can show the deposit going in ... look at your withdrawls (both checks and bank card) but not show where the deductions went and leave it up to you to pay them $65 an hour to find errors that they made. You can use accounting programs (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc), accountants, do your own perfect monthly reconcilations BUT .. they will still lose your money and tell you it's your loss since their system doesn't show where it went.

Think I'm wrong here? NOPE .. they've done this to me 3 times ... and actually had me convinced that even though I can manage 2 accounts at a lawfirm without a single descrepency - that the error was on my end. they convinced me sooo well that I went and purchased the same accounting program I use at the office that has had ZERO errors for my personal use and you know what?? There is still mess ups .... MAJOR Ones - this time, they LOST $285 of my money. Last Year this time, they lost another $200+, the year before? same thing ... but it's my accounting/mathematics, etc ... their excuse last time?? Even though I deduct every penny (even their stupid fees) that come out of my account, since they hit the system at different times, it's my fault.

Explain this one to me. I deposit X amount of dollars. I deduct Y amount of dollars. According to my accounting program and my math, I'm left with +XYZ amounts but their figures shows -abc amount. How in the hell is this possible?? If I deposit $100 and deduct $50, I still have $50, right? Not according to WACHOVIA standards .... they have different mathematical equations that you and I do .. hell, theirs is even different from any accounting program on the market .... can anyone out there tell me how in the hell this is possible and better yet .. who in the hell to report this to so that they dont' STEAL anyone else's money again???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home