Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Yeah!!! It's another day.

Last night, I made a Crown & Ginger and took a long, hot bubble bath. I didn't eat dinner because frankly, I really wasn't hungry. Then, after posting that poem, I went to bed. (Ted E & I had a long, dreamless sleep - which I think we both needed)

Didn't hear from him so the key thing is still up in the air. I've had lots of advice and input lately, ranging from people telling me he has met someone new already to telling me to just give him some time to get over the blow. Also had a few telling me to start dating someone else right away to take my mind off of him! Well now - sounds good in theory maybe? (NOT!) Ok, listen. Others out there may be able to jump from one person to the next without batting an eye, but I CAN'T. When I love someone, I give them all I can (maybe too much for some, but it's who I am and I can't or won't change that.) So, when the love goes away, it takes me time to recover. Eventually, I will pick myself and my bruised lil heart up - dust my ass off, shake the hurt away and move on. Until then, you'll just have to bear with me.

Momma is still doing well, all things considered. They're waiting to see if the medicines work and for her to recover from the other surgery before putting in the new stents. She tells me not to worry because she's tough. (Wonder where I got my attitude, lol) I have a funny feeling though that she will be just fine. Sure, she can't do MRI's anymore or go through Airport Security but hey - who would really miss those things anyway??

The boys start practice tonight. CJ was able to sign up for Baseball after a small mix up. Devon is anxiously waiting to find out what team and position he'll play. Hopefully he'll get the defensive spot he wants (his dad is defense coach so he probably will). Football games are Thursdays at 7, not sure yet when CJ's Baseball games are but will probably find out tonight. (Of course, I'll post pictures of them in their little uniforms soon)

Ok, so now it's off to shower and head to work. Don't want to ask what today holds for me because frankly, I don't want to know!! (sighs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home