Thursday, September 02, 2004

Wow - I made changes and an additional Blog!

Ok, So I changed the music on here. For the moment, you'll hear Guns N Roses "I think about You." Why you ask?? Because the song rocks and I can't find any other URL for music that I like better at the moment.

I also created a new blog "
ABK Rulz" where I can list links/bands/tattoo joints/etc and not all of the inner thinkings of mine that you have all come to know and love! (If'n you don't stop laughing, I'm about to throw down wif ya!) It's listed in my Cool Links over there --> . I put The Ramones "I Wanna Be Sedated" on there because, well, just because I wanted to dammit!

Another addition to this site is the addition of my GUESTBOOK!!! In case you don't know what it is for, it's a place where ya'll can leave me lil messages and such. And, I expect you to leave me lil messages and such or else, see previous paragraph!! (I will probably be removing the tag board soon though, since I've had a few complaints about it, and no one posts on it anymore anyway, and well .... with the guest book, it's not as in your face that ya'll aren't leaving me messages) :::: sticks out tongue :::::

Ok, so I think that about wraps it up for the new stuff on here for the moment. (Told you in prior posts that I'd be changing things alot so you shouldn't get used to things)

As for my weekend plans - it looks as though I am heading to Atlanta to attend the Drive-In Invasion ... of course, I'll let ya'll know how it went. So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm in Atlanta having fun. If you do, it either got rained out really bad or it wasn't all I thought it would be ....

Either way, thanks for stopping by and bearing with me through my many changes! Take Care & May Angels watch over you always!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home