Friday, August 27, 2004

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) Horoscope for Friday, August 27, 2004

Even if you have settled into a comfortable relationship, it is now time to expect the unexpected. Of course, how to do that is somewhat of a mystery. The point is that the need for freedom of expression is high and that means anything can happen. If you have tied your future to a narrow band of expectations, then you could be in for a surprise. But if you are open to the infinite realm of possibility, this awakening can carry you along toward your goals in life.


Here is your couple's love horoscope:
Does your relationship have a guardian angel? It'll seem that way when you narrowly avert a catastrophe by a lucky coincidence. Maybe it's a sign -- you make the call.

So it looks kinda nasty outside today. I am fixing to go weather a storm though, so I think it is appropriate, don't you?

As you can see, I read my horoscope - it just seems to be talking about a relationship that I don't have! Just my luck, lol! Well, it's nice to know that if I had one, something unexpected would happen today and that it would have a guardian angel looking over it. (wonder if that is still the case since I am single??) I do like the part about avoiding a catastrophe though, that's always good.

(Closes eyes, takes a deep breath - prays)

So, it's now off to the shower ....




1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Party at Angel Bear Kiss's blog! WOOO !!!! ... I don't know.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home