Saturday, October 16, 2004

ABK Rulz on MySpace - Look Out!

Oops - It's 5:30 and I'm supposed to be ready to go to the Seafood Festival but once again, I've spent almost all day goofing off on the dayum internet instead of getting ready earlier like I should have. (translation = sitting here with wet hair, wet nails & no shoes on)

Of course, I've also set up yet another internet account where I can post all kinds of stuff -
ABK Rulz on MySpace - Look Out! - so, just when you thought I was restricted to BlogSpot and Loserville - think again. Of course, the MySpace site is cool as shit and has more interaction than this one - but don't worry, I'll still be on this one filling you in on all my latest shenanigans and shit! (Thought you could get rid of me easily didn't you? lol)

Ok well, I really gotta get motivated now or the boys and Tori are gonna gang up and beat me for making them miss a ride or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home