Sunday, October 17, 2004

My Boss on TV

I had a great weekend. It was long and tiring - but GREAT! I spent Friday & Saturday nights at the Richmond Hill Seafood Festival, moved into my new office today and set up all my cool new gadgets, went to dinner at the Shrimp Factory with my boss and his wife, then came home and watched my boss on TV.

Yes, I said watch my Boss on TV. I normally don't watch TV (just DVDs now and then) but tonight - my boss was on the local LawTalk program so I HAD TO WATCH IT!!! He answered the questions very well and at the end, they even displayed our new location! (Which is very good for business since he's starting his own practice)

Now, I'm heading to bed. I have a long week ahead of me and am thoroughly exhausted!

Sweet Dreams!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

I do the same actually ... watching DVDs but not actually using the TV for its original purpose. I just found out that there is a Growing Pains movie called "Growing Pains: The Return of the Seavers" that appears to be a new movie type thing ... or TV show ... I don't really know. Anyway, more useless knowledge from moi.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home